Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, it can be used to recognize the user. The user’s browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and without damaging the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of cookies, allow or avoid temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent: by activating cookies in your browser, www.analisishumano.com will not link the stored data in the cookies with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, to remember the elements that make up an order, to carry out the purchase process of an order, to make the request for registration or participation in an event, to use security functions while browsing, to store content for the transmission of videos o Sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service. , etc.
– Analysis They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, we analyze your navigation on our website to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
– Advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the offer of advertising space on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or the use made of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behaviour: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on them.
– Third parties: The www.analisishumano.com website may use third-party services that, due to Google Analytics, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the site by the user and the provision of other services related to the activity. of the website and other Internet services.